TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:ytiller The wind is finally dying down tomorrow, and nothing but clear skies ahead. Any members who got the time for a ride this week PM me and lets get together. A good friend of mine (been riding since the 60`s) just got a 06/07 GSXR1000 and we want to plan a ride to Grass Valley, Forrest Hill, Cool, etc... I`d love to finally meet some of you, and go on one last 06 ride with some TL`S.:yes

Hope to hear from you...

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
it's WAY to cold to ride...what are you thinking!

Hell, I have a 120 foot fir tree to cut up that came down in Wednesday night's wind storm.....but at least I have firewood for next year!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Too cold, in CA:dowhat

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I rode to work last Monday, was 31 degrees when I left. was 35 this morning, I did NOT ride.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:banghead Man oh Man:confused You`ve got to be kidding me, pull out those tampons and get over it. It will be 55 degrees a little after noon, thats not cold????:coocoo

Vagisil any one???:laugh :laugh

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
:banghead Man oh Man:confused You`ve got to be kidding me, pull out those tampons and get over it. It will be 55 degrees a little after noon, thats not cold????:coocoo

Vagisil any one???:laugh :laugh
tell you what, you ride from Stanley Idaho to Burney California in one day, in the rain, and talk to me about tampons. Or maybe to SLC in a day. Until then, save the bravado newbie.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I went to the store and bought some straws........................................

So you could suck it up!!!:laugh :laugh

oh no someone has sand in their vagina!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The post in which your writing about was meant to be HUMOROUS, and nothing more. It seems my post upset you, and thats fine but not my intentions.

Now that the politics are over with! :)

Traveled 262 miles today throughout the foothills, and YES it was a bit nippilly until 2 o’clock, but other then that it was a great day to ride...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
FYI: I have been riding EVERY day....but then again I live in Phoenix and the TLR is my ONLY means of transportation.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I did figure eights in my driveway yesterday on my scooter, to get my fix. since I no longer have a street bike. Does that count :O

but it sure was pretty out yesterday sunny and like 60 degrees. I need a fricken street bike:banghead

·
Registered
445 Posts
You`ve got to be kidding me, pull out those tampons and get over it.
By the way there called "man-pons" and if you eat a lot of chicken wings the night before you'll wish you had one. you know in case you fart or sneeze real hard! :laugh

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Pussies.......:laugh I put on 1000 miles since 1/1/07. Ice, snow, rain, whatever

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:laugh 50 Miles a day isn`t even worth mentioning:laugh Now if they were all in the the ice, snow,maybe that would be kinda cool:hail

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
sorry i didn't see this sooner i live in Grass Valley shoot me a pm next time you feel like coming up for a ride only issue i have is wed-thur. are days off have to work the weekends:banghead:banghead...

or just stop in at Hills Flat and say hi!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
If it doesn't rain this weekend, I'll be down for a ride.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
sorry i didn't see this sooner i live in Grass Valley shoot me a pm next time you feel like coming up for a ride only issue i have is wed-thur. are days off have to work the weekends:banghead:banghead...

or just stop in at Hills Flat and say hi!

I’d be cool to plan a mid week ride up in your neck of the wood, maybe we could ride some of your favorite spots and check out Grass Valley:devious I’ve just started a new job, school and I pick up many parts/gaskets for a weekend tune up on the TLR, so maybe the week of Feb 5th or 12th we can make something happen.

1 - 20 of 287 Posts