TLZone Forums banner

Got some toys.

550 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  cyclecamper 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I'd heard that the 2006 GSXR 1000 radial master worked OK w/ 6-pots, I sure hope it does 'cause that's what I wanted to use 'em with! Anyone know for sure? I assume the 2006 uses 4-big-piston radial-mounted calipers. I've got the 5/8 axial master now, if this works well I could give you my old one for a good price.

#4 ·
I've got one and it works great.

Be careful if you have aftermarket fairing stays. They place the gauges closer to the triples and cause the gauges to hit the brake lever at full left turn. Dont ask me how I found out the hard way :(

But besides that I love em. They look even better with PAZZO LEVERS :) (Shameless plug)

#5 ·
I picked up a 2002 Aprilia Mille MC on ebay. I think now that I would have prefered one from Ducati or a Ninja 636 because they are the Magnesium color. But I don't have much Mag to match anyhoo.

#8 ·
A 5/8 if it's they type where the cyilnder is parallel to the handlebars, but on a raidal it also invovles the leverage, length from lever pivot to piston-pucher pivot is critical, and sometimes adjustable...on radials often the bore is larger but stroke less and the lever ratio compensates.

#9 ·
briank328i said:
That rear hugger looks identical to the one I bought off the internet a while back. It fits fine, but my main complaint is the color doesn't quite match. A darker yellow (almost bordering on Orange) than my TL. Hopefully yours is a better match than mine.
I'm planning to paint it black anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.