TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i get 3/4 of an hour mon-fri nights after work to get things done. IE: bills , looking for a better job , etc
im tyred , hot & pissed off so was rushing around.
well 500m from my front gate & that noise & pritty lights behind me PULL OVER DICK HEAD :laugh

the english gent says got your licence ? im not booking you but just ease on your take offs & use your hand sighnals. im a rider myself & im just letting you know for your own saftey. we both know what some car drivers are like.
off you go.

:)

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a pitty a lot more are not like him.
:) top guy.

hay STEVE TLS remember the PM about db question i asked you about well its this bike (XR630) .
:laugh no complaints from the copper :laugh so it cant be loud :O

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
You got a good one.

He told you to ease off on the take off. Maybe because of the noise it made? :dunno

He told you to use hand signals too, how come, did he let you off the hook for the bike not having adequate ones too? :laugh

If you get a letter from the EPA within the next fornight for a sound check, you'll know it was him. :doh

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont know about other states but S.A

if you have indicators on the bike they MUST be working.

if you have no indicators mounted on the bike you MUST use hand sighnals. (my XR630 & TLs have none)

but you must have high/low light/lights & brake/tail light including a NO: plate clear light.

got barrett performance sending me a muffler packing kit. free of charge (i was the first to buy the carbon fibre XR600 muffler from them) :)

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
He was a Brit :dowhat

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Lucky U was :)

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9