TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Word on street had it that I needed me a new camera, and at last....and most importantly I finally got one:D Was cheap too:devious:pirate and is 7,3 megawega pixals and does loads of stuffwuffy.

Been messing around and taking some piccies. My old camera just did not do my bike justice...so roll on (drum roll) weekend when I clean the TL for some proper pics ready for TLOTM:devious

Check out Handsome;):laugh

Click for HUUUUUGE ones!!

my choice of lunch today while at work:yumyum

What I chose:yumyum

shit shot was in the ptich dark, not sure if the settings were right on the camera?

This one was just as I arrived hoe from work. (also pitch black)

This weekend I am going to get some real good shots of the bike:D

Oh yeah and here is the camera

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MY EYES!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!! :rant

:laugh Just kidding , the pictures look pretty good. :thumbup

So I see Pork chops, chili & rice broccoli and lasagna with a butt load of Parmesan cheese?

:laugh almost, the lasagne is infact like a liquid potato with meat and melted cheese. :D

I am a skinny bastard and the guys hate me there as the buffet is an all you can eat for a fixed price.....I normally fill up the plate waaaay higher than that:devious

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Ooooh that liquid potato stuff sounds really good. :yumyum

Do you like BBQ?

I like to take a very large potato, bake it, them empty it out with a spoon, mix all that stuff up with butter, cheese and seasonings and then mix it together with some shredded brisket then fill the potato skin back up again - is a meal in itself but goes really well with crawdads too. :thumbup

Trust me my friend, don't take that good metabolism for granted. I had the same thing up until about 3 years ago (39 Now) and it all caught up to me one day, enjoy it while you can be rest assured that father time can be a right prick sometimes.:laugh

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ooooh that liquid potato stuff sounds really good. :yumyum

Do you like BBQ?

I like to take a very large potato, bake it, them empty it out with a spoon, mix all that stuff up with butter, cheese and seasonings and then mix it together with some shredded brisket then fill the potato skin back up again - is a meal in itself but goes really well with crawdads too. :thumbup

Trust me my friend, don't take that good metabolism for granted. I had the same thing up until about 3 years ago (39 Now) and it all caught up to me one day, enjoy it while you can be rest assured that father time can be a right prick sometimes.:laugh

Damn don't get me thinking of food, what you describe sounds like paradise:yumyum

I am 6''2 and about 170/180lbs. That is under weight for my height, tho I use to be skinnier than that!!!

I use to cycle at least 50miles a week so am not fit any more tho my body shape would suggest taht I am fit!! I am saving up for a deposit for a new place to rent, once I am done I will be buying a good pushbike and I will start my cycling regime again:D

Now where is the choco Ice Cream:laugh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
GREAT pics :yumyum :laugh
Although I'm sure Lasse and Wreckah will agree that you are a big tease for keeping that bathrobe for background use only :rant C'mon, get it on stud muffin :laugh :laugh

mmmmmmm fooooddddddd :drool

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
nice pearly whites..where can i get teeth like that...certainly not living in the hole that is london :laugh

love the white stripe on the tl..tim r has that too...shweet :drool

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GREAT pics :yumyum :laugh
Although I'm sure Lasse and Wreckah will agree that you are a big tease for keeping that bathrobe for background use only :rant C'mon, get it on stud muffin :laugh :laugh

mmmmmmm fooooddddddd :drool

Please send personal picture requests via PM.:devious ;)

Saying that, I have a topless I could post up, but probably regret that after, especially when on the back of it, lasse starts to propose:laugh

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
sod consent...get it on the forum :

:eatcorn

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts