TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe a repost, but has anybody used these? They look just the ticket and won't bugger the bank account either ...
http://www.goprocamera.com/
The MotorsportHERO Wide seems like a great idea - the video is rather impressive and the sound is really good too ... nice cheap all-in-one solution too :) now ... where can I buy it?

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops I bought one :lol guess I'll be telling you lot how it works out ... only thing though - forgot I'd be leaving the country in a few days and will have to convince the J-Post to hold it till I get back :(

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also love how I have to pay another couple of hundred dollars on my plane tickets cos of 'fuel surcharge' :coocoo you think if I buy my own couple of barrells of AvGas & turn up to the airport with them, they'll wipe the surcharge and discount my ticket what should already have had fuel costs built into it :mad

Where's my ****ing atomic powered flying car already?

·
Registered
646 Posts
We use them on all the supermoto race bikes, and the SuperSports during practice. Good footage, and they can take a serious beating.

J

·
0 Posts

here's couple gopro videos, it's ok, but after couple of times filming with it, you get tired to setting it up.

at the end of the alastar track, one guy runs wide, you see big cloud of sand and the guy getting up. it was a 600 honda hornet.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
dident take you long to hit the buy buttom :laugh

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was an impulsive kind of thing ... and I had to laugh when the price came to less in Yen than it did in Dollars :laugh :doug

... perhaps the weak dollar will prop up the US company by everyone else going mad shopping online? :D

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
i believe Superbeast used one to film a trip to the dragon (i think). from what i could tell good quality and compact. Much better than my setup. :laugh Vid Rig.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
no remote. just start recording before you ride. thats the only downfall i see.

·
Registered
562 Posts
:eatcorn

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, apparently JAL (with whom we have the misfortune to fly with - 6 hour flight, you can bet that on the big screen (no personal TV like Singapore Air) we'll get 2 hours of infomercials/shopping, an hour of news in Japanese about Japan, an hour of shitty Japanese TV shows then reverse it all :rant) ... end brackets - but what was I talking about? Oh yeah - JAL are cutting their fuel surcharge - from NEXT year :dowhat and by like 10%

Gas has dropped below 100 yen per liter here (just) for the first time in at least 3 years - yet I'm still :rant paying :mad surcharges ... the price when I came to Japan - and didn't pay surcharges IIRC - was about 92 yen per liter. I'm in the wrong business eh :laugh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts