TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got any good condition standard TL1000S exhaust cans for sale?
Appears the 'spares' I got with my bike are for a TL1000R so when I came to fit them.........aaarrgghhh.
Thanks
Steve
I'm near Portsmouth / Southampton on the South Coast..

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got a pair, virtually as new, only used for about 1,000 miles and been in storage since '98. I'm in Stockport.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nightmare. I paid for some yesterday but as yours are as new how much would you want for them?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I honestly have no idea. I bought my 1997 TLS in 2003 and it had just 3,000 miles on the clock. It was fitted with aftermarket end cans and the owner said he believed the original owner had them fitted at 1,000 miles. The pipes are in a garage at my daughter's house. I will ask her to take a photo of them today if possible and post that here so you can see them. If you like them, then just make me a reasonable offer?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes, I love it in green! Still waiting for photos of the silencers. Will post as soon as I have them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the pictures. I have some cans coming so would like to see the condition of these before I make a decision. Have you any idea how much you want? PM me if you like.
Thanks Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts