TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member of TLP/TLZone for a long time, never done anything great, but I love the community and felt I should do what I can to give back. This is not a shameless plug, this is just a "looking out" post to anyone in the States with a Cycle Gear near them. For about 6 months Ive been the Assistant Manager at my local cycle gear and really love the company. For sheer amounts of in-store gear and great return/exchange policies the store is awesome. Theres a sale coming up that has some good deals in it. My store personally (fresno, Ca) is having the normal sale (10% off everything in the store) as well as 20% off Shoei Helmets, 20% off Dainese Leathers. Some stores may be different, so check local and dont quote me, heh. The big deal of the sale are the tires. Pirelli Diablos, either 180 or 190 rear and 120/70 fronts for $159 or $169 respectively. Thats a set. This is honestly cheaper than I can buy a set of Dunlop Qualifiers or otherwise at my employee cost.

I really didnt want this to sound like an advertisement, but Cyclegear is really against people giving unfounded discounts to customers because of our low prices, so when ever sales come up, I usually let all my friends know so they can come in and buy their shit then.

Here's the link, theres a store listing on the site as well, 72 stores now from coast to coast: http://cyclegear.com/spooky satuday.htm

So the name of the sale is sorta lame, but the deals are bad ass. Im picking up a set for fun, once I get tired of getting 10K miles on my Z6's and feel like actually gripping :laugh

Any questions about the sale, or cyclegear, let me know more than happy to do what I can to assist people in finding gear or whatever you are looking for.

Jon

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:thumbup wish we had cycle gear down here :rant

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I got a cycle gear right around the corner from me. After they screwed me over on my tire change I swore I'd never go back. There's two girls who work there though that are about the only ones I'll talk to that were very helpful in my transition over to the dirt and getting geared up. My faith is restored, though theres some I won't talk to there.

But I do spend some cash there on my supplies and stuff. Good selection and pretty decent prices.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...can you ship via USPS to military base addresses?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Cool deal, thanks for the heads up, I'm due for a new pair of 756's:thumbup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts