TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...

If anyone has a good mechanic or shop to recommend around Nottingham, it would also be appreciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
where in nottingham are you moving to i've been recomended a place in ilkeston 01158752549 or 07906823667, been told he was ex mechanic from one of the bigger dealers had good reports from him

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carlton way... south west of Nottingham I think...

Not to bothered about distance, just a good mechanic who's knows V Twins.

Ideally someone who has idea of tuning, dyno, really need to get a yoshi box tune, or power commander etc

Cheers for the help

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
not 2 sure of anyone who does that, i'll ask a few questions and see what i can find, carlton's just on the road from me in mapperley, about 2 mins by tls, maybe 3 on a tlr,lol http://www.sprracing.co.uk/about.asp just been told about these

·
Registered
59 Posts
spr racing are awesome,had a duke one that had been looked after by them.6bhp up on standard and loads freer reving carbed perfectly.One of my mates had his superlight looked after by them never took the piss on price and before he moved to france it had 62000 miles on it and ran mint.Not had dealings with them for a while so stick your head in and have a chat see what you think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts