TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I know there are some riders on here from Europe. I am going to be in France for a finance convention in roughly 10 days and I would love to meet some people from the other side of the big pond. I work for a company named ALSTOM which is based in Paris. I was one of 4 people selected in all of the finance organization for Alstom Transport to give a presentation to everyone regarding a best practice that I submitted. I am rather excited as this is my first trip to France, but I am very nervouse about giving a presentation as I am just a pee-on! I would love to hear some feed back of those who are in that area and possibly have a few drink and see some TLS/TLR's of some fellow riders! I should be there the 21st or 22nd through the 28th.

Hope to hear some feedback.

-Daniel

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Sorry mate, I'll be in Greece on holiday!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Have fun and good luck with the presentation!

·
Registered
354 Posts
When my wife and I went to France, we had a great time, but it did rain in every location we went to! We were there the beginning of July and went to Paris, Grenoble, Saint Tropez and Venice.

If you want to ride while there, there are some places you can rent from. I don't have the info anymore though, maybe the people on this forum in the area can find it for you if that is in your plans.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, feels like I have a rock in my stomach when I think of presenting in front of 400 executives. I hope all will go well, I have a few friends helping me put this thing together. Hopefully the weather will be nice and I can see some of the things that make Paris so great.

I would love to ride while I am there, I have some friends there that worked with me here in the USA but now went back to europe. One of the bikes is an 03 748 Ducati with less than 1600 miles in bright yellow! The other one has a new Ducati 1000 monster, he sold his 04 Aprillia RSV 1000, so I guess I am stuck with the Duc! Hopefully they will be around so I can get a little riding in. If I do I will make sure and take some pictures for you all.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts