TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I definitely got one of the good ones! She's let me buy 3 bikes in less than 2 years. Also, she rides her own bike (and pretty rapidly at that), so never bugs me about going out on the bike.

And she's only gone and won us two tickets to the BSB final on Sunday. And not just any tickets, VIP corporate hospitality tickets with Rizla Suzuki!

Did I mention that we get to meet John Hopkins, Shakey, John Reynolds, Niall McKenzie :) :) :) And if Schwantz shows up...

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
has she got a sister ;-)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jagboy1 said:
has she got a sister ;-)
Wouldn't that just be perfect! :devious :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Posh Johnny said:
Lucky git, does that mean you won't be using the k6 on Sunday :devious

LOL, actually I can't decide whether we should go in the car (traffic is a killer) or on the bikes (can't sample the open bar)? Life is so tough sometimes :banghead :laugh

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Hire a van, get the missus to take that, You take the bike there, sample the bar get in the van and head home, but dont forget the pictues!!!!! I can hear Tiny shouting PUPPIES..... :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AllyMC said:
Hire a van, get the missus to take that, You take the bike there, sample the bar get in the van and head home, but dont forget the pictues!!!!! I can hear Tiny shouting PUPPIES..... :)
Seeing as she actually won the tickets, suggesting that she face the traffic in the van while I have fun in the sun, may have me watching the racing on telly by myself! But I like the way you think :)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Have you got a mate who has a van that could pass by and collect you and the missus with the bikes :O
Nothin worse than sitting in traffic.... but if someone else had to do it:devious

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Et, we'll be there on Sunday...................throw us mere peasants a few crusts over the security fence? :laugh

·
Registered
224 Posts
You bastard!!!! :tongue The one Sunday that I eventually get to work and you get to go to Brands - I'd forgotten about that - really, really wanted to go. WAAAAAAAaaaaaaa:bawling :bawling

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
friday said:
Wouldn't that just be perfect! :devious :)
ha ha. perfect indeed. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts