TLZone Forums banner

Gilles chain adjusters.....

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  crashtd 
#1 ·
How much did you buy yours?
How much do they sell in your place?

Since Vandriver won't make any for us, we have to find them elsewhere.......

#6 ·
Will you? :hail
Actually, they do provide free shipping for the 48, so it will be a good idea...

PM your address -I haven't kept it from our previous transactions- and I will let you know ......

Even though you won't make them, you are a great help :) :hail
Thanks Van....

#8 ·
I decided to take the plunge and order a set of these. I was at the track over the weekend and watched my buddy struggle with his bike trying to get the chain adjusted properly.
These look to be a good option for getting the chain tension correct with little fuss as well as keeping the rear wheel in proper alignment.
Ken

#10 ·
They make adjusting the chain so much easier and I trust the adjustment markings a lot more than the stock stuff. The part number for the Busa set is the same as the TL. www.gillestooling.com I did add a little to mine though. They don't come with anyway to lock the adjustment screw, but do have a threaded hole that looked to be in the perfect place for a setscrew. So I found some setscrews to fit in there just for a little extra peace of mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.