TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We've been long overdue for a raffle here at TLZone, so to make it up to you we've got two great items up for raffle before the New Year.

Up for raffle for the next 10 days will be a Gilles Chain Ajuster, with lift kit, which is graciously being sponsored by Speedking MotoWerx.

Pictured here on the Crashtd R1 of Doom, these Gilles adjusters are beautifully machined, and will include the lift kit color of the winner's choosing.

Big thanks to Speedking and Speedking MotoWerx, check out his new section on the site for all your parts needs. You can enter the raffle by click the "Raffle" link at the top of the page, or here.

-:banana

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:hail Sean

·
Registered
460 Posts
I entered. :eatcorn

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Entered!

Whoohoo!!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
:doug

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
:hail Speedking

I'm in like Flynn :laugh

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
It's part of your "Silver" membership. Read the membership benefits and it says "Silver" members get 2X post count for all raffles. (Gold and up are even more).

:)

Sweet :hail

Must have missed that part :laugh

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Raffle time, I'm in:D

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Great bit of kit .:hail to the speedking and the Zone .

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Thanks... I'm a total jackass and didn't even notice. :banghead

ENTERED!!! This is my first raffle and I do have one more question... will my 2X post count multiplier be added at the end, because it said I have 545 when I entered?
The system calculates your total entries at closing. Add all posts up and applies the multiplier.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
I entered my first TLZone raffle. I thought I was gonna have to pay. Nice bonus.
:hail speedking for the donation.

Good luck.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts