Discussion Starter #1
They are from K1 1000.
Will they fit on the TL?

Or only the Busa adjuster can fit our TLs? :O

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
vandriver said:
I'm looking at making them if can wait a little.

How many $$ do you reckon they will run Jim ? :devious

·
Registered
604 Posts
if you could make them with a rear plate holder that i dont have to take off to use my rear stand that would rock! :)

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Price

I need a few more days on the price issue, but alot less than Gilles or I'm not going to bother.

As far as the plate issue, maybe you could mount it the the holes that should really be for the GP stand hangers.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
h0ssman said:
I believe only Busa ones will fit other than TL ones.
This is my impression, too..... :banghead
I just wanted to make sure, though......

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
vandriver said:
I'm looking at making them if can wait a little.
Sure I can .... This is some great news, Van....
Is your design going to be similar to the Gilles one? :O
Get me for a set of them, already... :)

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Shucks.... i was not so hot to deal on the brake res... BUT THE chain adjusters... oh, crud,,, just drooled on myself... NOW that would be a MUST HAVE part. :) Function Is Beauty!

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Sorry.... it just did not "float my boat"... I live in a very humid climate so being able to "see" my brake fluid is mor important than the coooooooool asssssss container. but i still be down for the chain adjuster set. :) :banana :banana

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
See

"See" your brake fluid, what's it going to do, tricks. No one every changes their rear brake fluid. I've worked on alot of bikes that were 5-10 years old, the fluid looked like motor oil, but it was still above the low line.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
yeah van,,,, how much!! he he he

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
vandriver said:
The reservoir is $75 and I'm still looking at the chain adjusters, I'm thinking $100-$125, not sure yet, lots of pieces.
Van, if you manage to make them, it will be a big hit...
Especially, if they have the efficiency and accuracy of Gilles adjusters, we'll have a very good replacement for our stocks.
Color is another reason for your adjusters, as Gilles offer them ONLY in black, raw and gold (at least the TL and Busa ones)
Not to mention the price :hail

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
If the price is good, they will come:devious...

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
no

I looked at in and it will cost too much, sorry. I wanteed to beat them by a bunch, but there are too mant parts involved, I'm out on this one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts