TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna try do this mod can anyone give me any tips or the best way to go about it

or even better anyone got a spare one they want to part with

·
Moderator,
8,227 Posts
I believe Rifleman makes a tray for the TLR. Shoot him a PM and check.:thumbup

·
Registered
400 Posts
Here's my plexi-glass effort. You don't see the zip ties when its mounted. Rectifier on the bottom and ECU on the top.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Urm, no. That's the undertray you're talking about. Done that also, but didn't line it so I can't put anything heavier than my one-piece rain suit. :)

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
yeah, I make them for the R, out of aluminum.

mounts to the bottom of the upper sub frame rails. It allows you to remove all the trunk plastic and replace with aftermarket undertail. your trunk space is bigger but because you are sitting right on the fairing plastics you can't put much in there other then a loaf of bread, bag of chips or light jacket/rain gear.

alot of work to get to this point but this is the full fender-ectomy, rear brake res relocated, and gapped with the kit shown above.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
cleans up the look of the bike, gives it that "race" look with lots of air under the pilots seat

I think it also moves the Reg/Rec out a bit and gets more air in around it but that's just a small bennie of doing it,

mostly just the bling factor.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
unfortunatly not for the S, N2Wheelies was doing them for the S and his kit was frickin awsome. This is an R only kit

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
thanks rifleman :thumbup

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Rifleman, if you see this I'd like to know how much for the gap mod tray for the TLR. Tried to send you a PM, but I have to post first. :p

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Spike, PM sent with all the info, hopefully you will be able to get it. If not post here and I'll reply

1 - 20 of 39 Posts