TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching the gap tray mod, I sorted a gap tray. The list of people to thank for posting their pics is long, so hopefully a thanks to all will cover it :)

The tray is not ' fixed' in place yet, gonna take trip to local shop and get some rivet nuts. I was thinking about mounting the rectifier on the end of the tray (tank end), I think this should get enough cooling....if you know different, please shout out.

·
Registered
319 Posts
:thumbup lookin good!

:bwtiller

·
Registered
423 Posts
good job! nice work!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, Just the filter mod to do (Jeez you should have seen the state of the old fuel filter!!) and fit new Hel Brake lines then this labour of love will be on the road....have i missed summer yet?? :dowhat :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
well done :thumbup

·
Registered
448 Posts
Smick looking tray you have there.

How did you know what the state of the fuel filter was? Did you cut it open? I have just changed mine for the first time after 7 years and am curious to know what the state of it is an will be cutting it open shortly.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Smick looking tray you have there.

How did you know what the state of the fuel filter was? Did you cut it open? I have just changed mine for the first time after 7 years and am curious to know what the state of it is an will be cutting it open shortly.
Thanks. :)

As for the filter, yes I cut it in half, I was expecting a some signs of dirt but i was suprised how much :dowhat the thing that suprised me was the fact i could still blow through the paper element when the filter was intact, even though there was a sludge like substance around the element :confused

1 - 9 of 9 Posts