TLZone Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we took a nice 140 mile ride to Cranfills Gap and had a right fine time. 97eviltwin (Dave) was on his first non-track related G-TSS event. I think he fit right in, he said Mifire's (Chad) Gixxer was ugly within 5 minutes of hitting Tye's house. Funny, we think it is ugly too. :lol

Anyway, lots of twisty roads ridden, no crashing. I got the "oil can with drip" displayed on my Husky dash and luckily it was "First Oil Change Due" I reset it just moments ago and life is good again. I was guessing hours for 3000 miles. The service interval gets set in miles, but the oil change is in hours :banghead

Anyway, I think a good time was had by all, and to be fair, Dave was the only TL rider in the bunch. I am still having thumb issues, especially since the jackass at work twisted it. Not looking good for a June debut at this rate.

Worked on Dave's riding position, there is hope, we are improving him, soon he will outrun us all. :coocoo

Trying to take the "kink" out of the boy,

Finally, we didn't exceed the speed limit or do any dangerous stunts like wheelies and stoppies, except where appropriate.

:doug

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
You behind the camera Doug or is that you on the blue/white gixxer? Thought you sold that? I can't keep up :laugh

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Nice day for a ride, wish I could have joined you guys. Sounds like you had a blast, too bad you had to use file photo's for the ride. :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
looks and sounds like a good time was had by all...keep doin it fellas...

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You behind the camera Doug or is that you on the blue/white gixxer? Thought you sold that? I can't keep up :laugh
Like Dave said, I sold it a while back, pic is from 2007, only one I had of "twisted Dave"

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Doug's how I want to be when I get erm older :laugh
Fell off ... need a new bike ... goin' too fast ... need a new bike ... broke my hand ... need a new bike ... :lol

·
Registered
909 Posts
Doug's how I want to be when I get erm older :laugh
Fell off ... need a new bike ... goin' too fast ... need a new bike ... broke my hand ... need a new bike ... :lol

The only thing you really need to practice up on to be just like Doug is your delivery of the phrase, "Hey, can I push up your stool?"

(If you don't belive me just ask...well, everyone.:laugh)

·
14,150 Posts
No, you really don't. By the way, if you didn't know, Chad's last name is Sahomo. :laugh

·
14,150 Posts
If you'd ever been around Doug and Chad, you'd really understand.

Plus, if I'm telling a story to my wife and reference Chad, for clarification she'll ask "Sahomo?"

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chad, it is "Pardon me, may I push up your stool?" It is so rude the way you say it!

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
P.S. Jasen needs a step stool to service a goat, not relevant, but damn funny

Damn this is fun.........:lol

·
14,150 Posts
Bah, I'm not from Texas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts