TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo Hoo! I am signed up, another stupid fun track day for me and the boys at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson Texas, with Ridesmart. If you are going to go, look us up, we are usually loads of fun and probably will do at least 2 or 3 stupid things during the day.

We even have guys from Canada!

We may not have a mini-me except as "Coach"

·
Registered
318 Posts
In, with a healthy dose of slow. Got some rust that needs removal, so I'll be your Level 2 backmarker for several sessions.

See y'all there, eh?

:doug

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I'll be there for a bit, not riding this time. But I'll pack up the CRV with my wife and mini mini me. He's almost six months old, it's time to indoctrinate him to the Squid Squad and track days.

I'll also be packing my helmet, gloves and jacket. Just as soon as I can get somebody to distract Doug, I'm taking that 610 for a spin! :doug

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A good time was had by all, Jasen rode the Husky, we got meet Jakob, and Jasen's better half. Chris and I wore purple jerseys together on track. Chad spooned the night away with Tye, Dave and I didn't fall down.

I signed up for Friday on the short track at MSR. So Dave and I live to play again. I will be riding with Motards and mini's. Should be different. I will try to sort out the helmet camera for this one. Woo Hoo! Two track days in one week, I am a stud. Ok, you too Dave (97eviltwin).

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doug sounds great!

·
14,150 Posts
Doug, you forgot one of the best parts of the day.

Apparently some squids were living up to the GSS name and got black flagged off the track for pulling wheelies coming out of the wagon wheel! :laugh

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tye and Marcos took some pictures and I stole the advance copies. Here is a taste.

The camp

Misfire, 97eviltwin, OldTLSDoug

G-Town Squid Squad rides DR-Z70s, because they are badass....like us.

Zelig demonstrates why Canadian Supermoto is tougher than in the US.

If one guy on a Supermoto is good, two must be better

·
14,150 Posts
Zelig learns that long goatees and babies don't mix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts