TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if anyone has heard or actually tried these tires,They look like metzeler's M1's and M3's,Just wondering how they perform,I saw them on tires unlimited for a pretty good price.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've brought this up before. And you will mostly get negative comments on trying cheap tires. :dowhat

I actually had a really good experience with Maxxis Supermax when they first came out. I was impressed with them and they cost me half of what normal brands went for. :devious

Guess what......now they are just as expensive as the others.:banghead

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Nothing wrong with Maxxis Supermax. I liked them a lot too. Especially before they jumped up in price.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I've brought this up before. And you will mostly get negative comments on trying cheap tires. :dowhat

I actually had a really good experience with Maxxis Supermax when they first came out. I was impressed with them and they cost me half of what normal brands went for. :devious

:stupid got my first set for about 1/2 of normal tires, and they worked mint! went to get my 2nd set...were much more expensive :confused

·
Registered
219 Posts
you'll get mixed reviews on cheap tires all day on here. Best thing to do is buy em, be careful, and if worse comes to worst just light em up and make a cool youtube vid :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
:stupidHe's got a point!

·
Registered
11,918 Posts

I had a similar experience with beer. Believe it or not, when Victoria Bitter first came to NZ it cost about $6 a dozen. It was a pretty good drop and being a student at the time, the price was right. Slowly though, the price went up as word got around about it ... last time I saw it, a dozen of VB cost as much as a dozen of Corona - which was way expensive in NZ :laugh

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Yeah,but it's vb.....VB!Nobody actually drinks that do they?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Just about anything is better than XXXX,except Fosters:puke

1 - 11 of 11 Posts