TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehehehe wife said yes

So my front forks have gone off to K-Tech http://www.k-tech.uk.com/

for re-valving,new springs,seals,full set up for my weight only £162.00 plus vat

one day turn around at present.

Also hoping to get bitubo rear shock.

still need to do more but cash is scarce now DAMM...lol

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Woo Hoo, you will love the revalve and springs. :thumbup, remember it is only money :coocoo

·
Registered
11,001 Posts

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well got them back yesterday evening and fitted them straight in woo hoo.only problem was they had to fit new bushes in mine but not my m8 tls,bitch.

changing the front brake pipes for some yellow HEL ones but the banjo bolts sent are the wrong thread(add your own swear words Here).so i will get some today and when it stops raining i will try the bike out.Woo Hoo

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WooHoo

Well made it out last Sunday and what a difference,Did not change a thing they told me to set static sag at 25-30mm there settings gave 23mm so i have left that alone...lol.The front end just feels even more planted and soaks up the road whilst giving feedback.Slow riding over sleeping policemen feels the same as when you are moving at a ton and hit a bump (just soooooo smoooooooooth).
Well worth the money for me.Also did the oil an filter before going out now only coolant and shims to do...lol

Downside when changing oil dropped the bike onto my knees and from there slowly to floor(fookin heavy).no damage except my pride and one wheel on the paddock stand [kin thing ]

overall well worth the money cant wait till the spring as its going soon to sleep for the winter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts