TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
I tried a pair and had problems with them. When they were first fitted I had strange feel from them. Even with HH end pads they lacked braking power if that makes sense. Then they started to pulse quite badly. Eventually I had to remove them as one or both became so warped I couldn't use the brakes efficiently anymore. .it could have been one of my calipers sticking slightly that caused this,but I'm not sure.
I ended up refurbing my old Busa discs with new bobbins and put them back on the bike.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried a pair and had problems with them. When they were first fitted I had strange feel from them. Even with HH end pads they lacked braking power if that makes sense. Then they started to pulse quite badly. Eventually I had to remove them as one or both became so warped I couldn't use the brakes efficiently anymore. .it could have been one of my calipers sticking slightly that caused this,but I'm not sure.
I ended up refurbing my old Busa discs with new bobbins and put them back on the bike.
Thanks tlsgazza

I'll get the EBC discs I think, better safe than sorry.
:cheers

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
As much as we rely on our brakes, it pays not to be cheap with them. I've got the EBC HH pads. Only downside to them, for me, is that they rub on the discs and cause the front brakes to be overly sensitive. Not sure if anyone else has this issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts