TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fell over at the price new and don't want a cheap pattern one that will snap in an emergency :laugh

GSXR600's, 750's and 1000's K4 onwards have them that I know of.

Would be a shame to toss the master cylinder when I can get a complete 2nd hand unit for the cost of a new lever :banghead

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Oh... I just bought such a master cylinder without lever. Perhaps we can organize a group buy :laugh I'm in for two levers.

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...most stock levers are ~Y2,500 each here, what's the MC you have and I can check the parts shop if you want...

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...I'll check this coming week then...Tues/Wed are my off days...

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...most stock levers are ~Y2,500 each here, what's the MC you have and I can check the parts shop if you want...
Same as Rufer for me, all the Suzuki Radials are the same.

Can I have first dibs as it's my thread :devious

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Same as Rufer for me, all the Suzuki Radials are the same.

Can I have first dibs as it's my thread :devious
...I'll check for you both...fiche-man, are there any US military bases by you, if so shipping would be cheap also?

rufer, same for you, find a US military person you can trust for me to send to and shipping would be cheap also....

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Menwith Hill Radar Base is pretty near and I know somebody there, but don't see them often.

Postage would probably be cheaper than the petrol to collect from him :devious

btw I would also take 2 No.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Menwith Hill Radar Base is pretty near and I know somebody there, but don't see them often.

Postage would probably be cheaper than the petrol to collect from him :devious

btw I would also take 2 No.
...I'll check on that as well....

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Thanks. Military address would be possible, but I would prefer shipping to my door if it isn't extremely expensive.

Greetings
Rufer

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One sold in the US on Ebay for £2.50 + P&P but under no circumstances would they accept PayPal from overseas bidders :banghead

Why sell overseas then ?

I'm not going to pay more than the auction in a phone call to give my Visa details or mess about sending Money Orders..............

Shame cos it was perfect :laugh

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...guys, its 0427 here, just up for the day... going to the shop when they open after 1000...

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Sorry BX, didn't want to wake you up early :dowhat

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
fiche-man, rufer, here's the info...

The lever for the GSXR 750 2004 is $37.50 and the piston rebuild kit is $23.00...if either of you want them PM me and we can work out the details...

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thankyou form your efforts BX, unfortunately even at those prices I think I'll have to revert back to my conventional master cylinder until a steal comes up on Ebay :banghead

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Yes, thanks for your efforts BX. I'm waiting on a response what the lever costs locally. Saw replacement levers (not genuine Suzuki) for about 10 Euro.

Greetings
Rufer

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Hey Fiche, if you find one on US ebay, let me know, I can send it to you.

I'm actually looking for one of these MC so I can make a res for it, so maybe I'll spot a lever.

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers Jim and Ian

I'll watch the ebay one, but as I've just ordered a billet Reservoir from Jim I shall have to use the conventional TLR M/C :coocoo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts