TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ultimately looking for a Front AND Rear stand for the TLR, but I am definitely wanting a rear stand at the very least for winter storage. Does anybody have any used stands they would like to pawn off to me? My zip code is 20171 if you want to figure out the shipping costs. Thanks!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that's not REALLY a great deal. I've seen a pair of stands sold new from web sites for $80... I'm not sure what shipping would be, but all said and done, not much more than you paid, and I'm not really looking to drop $100 right now... Thanks for the response though

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No need to take it personally.. I did say "Thanks for the response".... But, for future reference, It's probably a good guess that anyone who can figure out how to find this forum has already checked EBAY... It's fairly popular on TEH INTRANET
VagrantRadio said:
If you can get them cheaper somewhere else, good for you. Just thought I would throw it out there for anyone who is looking.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Tut-tut-tut :laugh I have a spare rear stand if anybody still wants/needs one :O

1 - 11 of 11 Posts