TLZone Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't normally post plugs, but...

As some may know I'm a stand up comic out here in SoCal but also do Improv with the world famous Swinging Johnson Brothers. I'm Dick Johnson. (stage name)

Swinging Johnson Brothers can be found on the web or even easier now through myspace. Films, music, live improv and stand up. Check it out. IF you see a hillbilly with a banjo, that'd be me.

Anyway, we got a free show in Riverside sunday nite at 7 p.m.

The Coffee Depot
3204 Mission Inn Ave
Riverside, CA 92507-4069

It's a clean family friendly show. There's always a family or two and kids, so we save the blue stuff for the drunks. I usually hang out at the Improv so at least here there's no admission, no two drink minimum, and plenty of audience participation. It's like "whose line is it" on steriods. About a 2 hour show with an intermission, fun people and plenty of coffee. I'm always there on the Tillis, guitar (sometimes banjo) strapped to my back, so hit me up if you're there.

I know most of y'all will be out riding, but if you're in the neighborhood, please stop by and have some fun with us.

thanks, and sorry about the whoring, if this is in the wrong place, I trust an admin will put it where it belongs, hopefully no the circular file.

ciao,
C

1 - 1 of 1 Posts