TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi new to the forum thought I'd introduce myself, full time Pro Photographer, covering Moto GP's WSB and BSB's , I also sell my work at various bike shows and meetings. I thought I kick things off with some free screen savers that can be downloaded from my web site, see link below. I have also added a link to Youtube which is a small tribute to Marco Simoncelli, someone that I did have the pleasure to meet on several occasions, I will sadly miss him around the paddock as he was the future. Hope you enjoy the link and turn your speakers up great fitting soundtrack.

Linden

http://www.lindenadamsphotography.co.uk/?Action=_VC&id=95093002&ppwd=33516xrv free downloads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OQXf_gyVTg

Please pass the links on to your mates.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Welcome, nice work there :thumbup

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
lloks like your here with the ultimate intention of selling stuff linden.

do you own a TL?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol before you jump in the Ring, read the thread, I'm giving away free screen savers and a pointer to You tube, I own a TLS and a VTR so whats your point. Can't believe I get abuse at giving away freebies, charming, in the UK we have a good 16th century word for that ( Pillock ). llok it up!!

I'm also a Photo Journalist so a battle of words is always a welcome challenge !

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Welcome :bigfinger

Pics of your bike? The Mighty S... You can keep that other one... Forgotten what it was alredy :confused :lol

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Yep I did...................using the Rossi one at the moment :)

Are you going to be at Brands Hatch in April :O

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah looking forward to it, Cadwell should be interesting with Haga on the Yamaha, that will be a culture shock. Brands, Oulton and Silverstone he's already ridden around.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Oh yeah looking forward to it, Cadwell should be interesting with Haga on the Yamaha, that will be a culture shock. Brands, Oulton and Silverstone he's already ridden around.

I'll be at BH on all days...........

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
Not forgetting he's been around donnington and assen a few times

Love that monochrome with red highlight of Marco on the YouTube vid

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice bike, pity its a very poorly photo shopped picture of someone else's, the missing fuel injection sticker has been replaced by some professionally made linden adams photography stickers on it.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
supposedly, but looking close at the picture....theyre the same, check out the road showing appox between the handlebars and windscreen

also valves on the rimes....its the same bike...just different color saturation, and some photo-shopping

i will not do any conclusion on this other than its the same bike...reasons and intentions of the poster is his own

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
I'm also a Photo Journalist so a battle of words is always a welcome challenge !
tread carefully linden.....

there's things not right with your presence already and unlike most forums.........

you get to play here only if you play by the rules

·
Registered
945 Posts
Now that's bizarre

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
his first post has been edited by snailspace cos it linked to pictures for sale..........

he's an aspiring photographer and he can't post a pic of the bike he claims to own.....

dubious

maybe he's OK

but its not looking that way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts