1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Why wouldnt you try to sell those bastards :confused

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Those are decent cans. I had a set on my TLR.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a test run to attach pictures

Sorry guys, I just wanted to do a test run to see about attaching pictures. I do intend to sell these things and not because of the interest generated in the test forum....They will be cheap, I'm paying a good deed forward. I expect to have them up in the next couple days with a few more pictures.

Again, sorry. I was screwing around with the title. Been around this site for awhile and I've never looked in the test forum once.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Just remember, those of us who click the button marked "New Posts" see what's posted new in all the forums, and while it tells us which forum it is in, it doesn't really break it down. Your free bolt on post pops up in the list with all the others.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Sorry guys, I just wanted to do a test run to see about attaching pictures. I do intend to sell these things and not because of the interest generated in the test forum....They will be cheap, I'm paying a good deed forward. I expect to have them up in the next couple days with a few more pictures.

Again, sorry. I was screwing around with the title. Been around this site for awhile and I've never looked in the test forum once.

NOT COOL !!!!:bs

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I thought it was funny, although I was fooled too at first.
Like Jasen I am a "New Posts" button user. :banghead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts