TLZone Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For starters, Merry Christmas everyone. To make it a special holiday season we have ANOTHER raffle courtesy of Speedking MotoWerx.

Up for grabs this time is a pair of FP Racing billet aluminum bi-folding racing levers, which can also be engraved (see the TL1000R logo!) with words or a logo (we recommend the TLZone logo).

Since Sean is such an awesome guy, he is also going to throw in a pair of his CNC'd MotoWizard pre-load adjusters as well, making this an extra awesome raffle to win.

Both the levers and the pre-load adjusters can be had in a variety of colors that the winner can choose from. This raffle is set to end around New Years day.

Both of the items are also currently available in group buys sponsored by Speedking MotoWerx, so if you don't win you can still get your hands on them here: FP Racing Lever group buy ---- MotoWizard Pre-load adjuster group buy.

Good luck everyone!!!

Enter the raffle here.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Yaaaaay Sean,what a guy :thumbup

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
:stupid

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
SK - You ARE the best. :thumbup

I'm in.
I have more than 10 posts though so I'm not holding much hope :lol

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
SK - You ARE the best. :thumbup

I'm in.
I have more than 10 posts though so I'm not holding much hope :lol
:stupid
Another awesome raffle to get excited about. I just entered and hoping I can win with 999 posts x4 at the moment for a total raffle ticket count of 3,996.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Absolute class bit of kit put up by a class dude :hail

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Sweet! That's an Awesome item for Raffle!! :banana

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Another raffle! :doug

SpeedKing is kicking in some tasty goodies!

Thanks SK.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I already have a set of these but there aint no chance in hell that i'm gonna pass up another set :laugh

Always wondered how a set of shorties would feel :devious

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Who won the raffle?

·
Registered
851 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, looked all over the site, found this and thought maybe the answer would be here. First raffle I've entered, so was pretty excited!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts