TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://kurveygirl.com/shop/

I was looking around locally and could not find dzus quick connect/disconnect fasteners so I went online and on ebay I could get 6 for $17. Well I looked on google and found a small website that I could get them at where it was 6 for $16 and a dollar was donated to the Road Racing World Action fund.

http://actionfund.roadracingworld.com/

The seller got some good feedback from a forum she started a thread on so I figured why not.

If anyone is looking for dzus rivet or clip style she has them along with a few other items.

Enjoy!

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Bro.:thumbup
I like those valve stems too.:devious

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
Hey thanks ive been wanting to get about 36 of those to replace every bolt on the body work and eliminate all the allen heads. Nice $ saving for me, since all the kits were $30 and over per 6.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
add 85 degree valve stems and wellnut fasteners to items being sold by this site :)

"As said above" :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rims are too rich for my blood and my skills aren't good enough to make use of the weight reduction.

Maybe when I get a racing license I'll get rims as well....

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Good find, thanks for the post.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
TLstreak said:
Hey thanks ive been wanting to get about 36 of those to replace every bolt on the body work and eliminate all the allen heads. Nice $ saving for me, since all the kits were $30 and over per 6.
Good luck with this...but note that you still probably wont' be able to rid yourself of all of them. The ones that screw into the frame won't be able to be replaced. But a good number of them can, such as the ones holding the lower to the mids.

We did this on my buddie's 954 and some of them were a royal pain in the butt, but we managed to get it all sorted out and looking really good.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW that was quick!!!

I ordered the parts on Saturday and she shipped them that day from Arizona and all the parts are here today(Monday)!!!! For $2 shipping with delivery confirmation.

This girl gets two thumbs way up!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts