TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else think it's about time the UK forum had it's own link in the forums page, I notice it's been done on the planet now,
i speak to a lot of people about this place and they often don't notice the UK forum where it is, prime example was at the bmf in may when i was talking to the blokes who were marking the club stands, they looked in the zone but couldn't find the UK forum so found out very little about us,
I'm not knocking the european forum but to be honest not very much happens out there and most of us here go directly to the UK forum without entering the european forum,
at least any new people browsing would then have a direct link from the forums page to here.
Guishnu fought for a long time to get a dedicated UK forum but i think it needs to be found easier.
what do the rest of you think about it,:O :O

·
Registered
538 Posts
:) Agree, good idea. :)

·
Registered
3,648 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,905 Posts
YES PLEASE................

Pretty please...........

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
I have asked the question gents, just awaiting the powers that be to make a decision

Keep your fingers crossed, it could happen

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yer i want to be special to :p Sounds a great idea.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:O Of the 48,768 post's on the European forum 46,267 are on the UK forum :O

if we do get our own forum , like America is split in to 3 zone's , are we going to have a bit of demarcation , South , middle , and North :laugh :)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Good idea, lets hope we get it

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Micky said:
:O Of the 48,768 post's on the European forum 46,267 are on the UK forum :O

if we do get our own forum , like America is split in to 3 zone's , are we going to have a bit of demarcation , South , middle , and North :laugh :)

The 3 zones should be TOP, MIDDLE and BOTTOM.:devious stir stir...

keep us the uk forum as one more to read in one place that way.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
yeah, but any one of our zones covers more square miles of ground than all the UK:nana

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BikePilot said:
yeah, but any one of our zones covers more square miles of ground than all the UK:nana
I think you probably have single states over there bigger than the UK:O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
More than one I suspect:laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Yes, I agree to having our own forum and as we are one big happy family I think it should just stay as one "zone", just my opinion.
Sweet fanny adams happens in/on the "European" forum so please Sirs, we want our own :hail :hail :hail

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
personally, I rarely look in any of the idividual location forums, just heading straight to the "todays posts" quick link :O :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts