TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a suzuki grand vitara 03 which have stock 5 stud / tyres 235/60 x 16
i want to put larger AT tyres & sun raisier style rims on.

ive been told FORD F100 & (F150 ? i think) will fit. not sure if any others fit.
does anyone have one & know the rim measurements IE: stud spread/hole size & off set ?

thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
im guessing sunrasiers from an 150 will have way to much negative offset for the vitara. your tires will most likely hang out a bit.

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
chopiesel said:
im guessing sunrasiers from an 150 will have way to much negative offset for the vitara. your tires will most likely hang out a bit.
a bit i wont mind. the main problem is scrubbing on the chassie on the inside of the tyre @ reverse full lock :O

these will be used for off road trips to & from. daily use i'll be using the stock setup.

ive been looking on the suzuki 4x4 forums spent hours on hours searching but everything is so mixed & jumbled you dont know whats good & bad + most of it is in U.S.A/CANADA which is usless for here due to not available here in AUST.
IE: - there trying such & such/this mod that mod but no solid feed back on the mods :banghead.
you ask Q:s but no real feed back that helps.

man these admins here have this site (TLz) is SO ORGANISED & LAID OUT a big + to you guys :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts