TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of the 'ringers on here know him, he runs Sliders guest House in Dollendorf. He's always been there to help any biker in distress, so I thought I'd post this that I've just seen on another forum

latest is that a Porsche was loosing coolant around the second half of the track and there was talk of six bikes going down as a result. He went down at Brunchen 1. Highsided and sustained multiple injuries. The present tally is; broken femur, broken pelvis, hip joint smashed, 3 broken vertebrae, and while in agony on the track he was bitching to the politzei about scratching his bike. He was airlifted to Koblenz which is a military hospital and has an enviable reputation. The injuries were stabilised and his pelvis is all framed up to stabilise it.
The Porsche , I do not know if it was traced. I hope so. Normally if they loose coolant the politzei normally find them as they don't get too far.
Decisions were being made today about what surgery is to take place.

he is in good hands as he is in the same hospital that did my back in koblenz.

Hope you'll all join me in wishing him a speedy recovery and all the best. :pirate

·
Registered
236 Posts
i dont know him Rog,but you can put me on your list and pass him on my best wishes, tell him he is now in the official crash club.(you aint crashed untill your near dead.)

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
i don't know him either but he has my best wishes for a speedy recovery...

sounds like he has a great spirit

·
Registered
326 Posts
Tell him he is in our Prayers!

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
ouch. thanks for the info.
hope all is well.

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
S'pose it's always a risk at that place :O Friends of mine have stayed with him and have said what a great guy he is (The "Red Baron" :confused:devious).

Hope he recovers well and quickly :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i dont know him Rog,but you can put me on your list and pass him on my best wishes, tell him he is now in the official crash club.(you aint crashed untill your near dead.)
:stupid I'm with Ian, in more ways than one!!

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:cheers to a speedy recovery

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was only there about four weeks ago and had a great time, Brendan's a really nice guy i hope he gets well soon and thats from me and the eight other guys i went with from the Grimsby area.

Cliffo

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
not again, hope he recovers quickly, he is a top bloke and dam fast round the ring, record holder for a bike at 7 mins 32, we always say hello when we see him, sad news indeed,

·
Registered
508 Posts
That is bad news. Think he's been on Top Gear when Clarkson took that diesel Jaguar round. I've seen his pics in a bike mag and i'm certain it's the same guy. Get well soon fella:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
aw no thats terrible. I have heard about Brendan so many times from different bikers. One of the nicest sounding dudes i havnt met!

Hope he mends well and soon.. All the best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts