TLZone Forums banner

For the Gun guys!!!

2K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  SonnyD 
plymouth6fou said:
I bought a Sprinfield XD-40 and my GF thought it was a little much, her wrist was hurting after 50 rounds throught it. So I bought her a Walther p22, cute little gun, very fun to shoot but no stopping power, but she loves it and I have no problem getting her to go to the range anymore. For home protection I got hear a Taurus Tracer .357, 8 shot's 6 inch barrel. Revolvers are totaly fool proof, no safety to worry about, just keep pulling the trigger until it stops making bang noise. I picked it up for aroung $320.00 new.

I have a p22.. have you ever shot CCI stingers through it?? its like night and day diff..

click for bigger pic..

muddy said:
Do you guys with the p22 have problems with it jamming? I'm pretty anal about cleaning guns, and still at the range my wife will have problems with it either jamming or not reloading once a shell is ejected. Part of the problem may be with the shit ammo the range sells. They won't let you use outside ammo, and its a pain to sneak it in.

I dont have much problems with mine jamming... maybe only once or twice when I shoot a brick of cheap remington ammo through it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.