TLZone Forums banner

37401 - 37420 of 37429 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
ypvs hope to get £2300-2800. wife likes the R better than my S, will not sell my S though so we are keeping both.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
ypvs hope to get £2300-2800. wife likes the R better than my S, will not sell my S though so we are keeping both.
thought the ypvs didnt fetch quite as much as that ? i was reading about them the other week ,forget what i read now ,old school hooligan bike i do remember that lol

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
im going by egay prices, some crap go for 2 grand and mines really nice,runs well and will be mot,d.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
will do here in 5 mins.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts

·
Moderator,
8,230 Posts
:banghead I really wish that wasn't so far away. :banghead

Reactions: cham

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I had the RD250 when i was 17, a long time ago, loved that bike. bought it brand new, it had the all new auto lube system for mixing the oil with the petrol. :)

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I wish i still had my x7, RD400 and all 3 Suzuki GT 750s wrapped up in my garage.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
cheers Adam, cant wait to mot it and have a go. will bottom the suspension out im sure.:lol

·
Registered
909 Posts
...nice bike Cham, I never did own a YPVS. I did have a GT250 and GT750. Sure miss that 2-stroke sound and smell!

Allspeeds must have been the Akrapovic of their day...

Reactions: cham

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Yes Geoff, one kettle had piper 3 into 1 which knocked speed down to 100mph but sounded nice. My Dunstall kettle had shiny Allspeeds on and my last kettle was Beckett tuned with his own expansions on. wish i had all 3 now.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Shhhhhh.......

Don't tell the Mrs but I think I might be back on the hunt for a TL again soon!!!!

She caught me looking sad the other day and saw the search history/recently viewed items on ebay the other day :banghead and I left a few pages open on the lap top for other bike sites - this provoked a "well just get another TL then if it'll makeyou happy" statement :thumbup

The only condition given was I have to sell my Blackbird first - which whilst its a good bike, I can easily live with that.

So just putting a few feelers out - anyone know of any TL's going - happy to think about an R or S and also happy to take a basket case on.

Let me know what you might have......

Cheers

Haynesy

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Great news Andy, let the search begin.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
GOOD NEWS !
A tl owner once again lol
There's just something about the tl that draws you back aye dude :thumbup

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
It's not managed to get yours done or mine started though has it?'
:lol

·
Registered
693 Posts
Cheers hooti.

I mentioned to sparky tha I'm looking again and he tells me he's got a TLR in a box in his garage. Or is yours fixed up now?

37401 - 37420 of 37429 Posts