TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got caught pulling a wheelie at work tonight :devious by the estate manager. :dowhat

In an attempt to cover my sorry ass I came up with this.

To whom it may concern

With regards to the recent situation that has been brought to light, I am putting in writing in reference to the unfortunate event that occurred, whilst I appreciate how this might have looked, I can assure you this was not intentional. I am currently experiencing some mechanical problems with my bike that taking into account this episode clearly need attention sooner rather than later. I apologise for any inconvenience caused

Yours Sincerely.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:lol you don't actually expect them to belive that now do you:laugh

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
honest "oshifer", my fingers slipped off the clutch and it just floated up and hung there for 50 feet... on ACCIDENT!!!

oh yeah, they are gonna believe that chit.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
:stupid
:no

·
Registered
188 Posts
wheelie

Hey

Well I hope that they some how except that. Please let us know if the issue dies with the letter. That would be amazing.

Best of luck

Nicholas

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey

Well I hope that they some how except that. Please let us know if the issue dies with the letter. That would be amazing.

Best of luck

Nicholas
If it doesnt die i'm gonna ask if it looked good and ask for marks out of 10.

·
Registered
433 Posts
wow, nice one

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i pulled a wheelie on my bandit 600 on M.O.D. land at burtonwood airbase.

i got banned and had to walk about a mile and a half around the base to get to work for about a week until i wrote a letter of apology to the guy in charge (an army man still with ideas that civvies like being bombarded with Colonel Yardstick blatherings......). letter wrote - back on site again! (sincerely of course!!) :laugh

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
To whom it may concern

With regards to the recent situation that has been brought to light, I am putting in writing in reference to the unfortunate event that occurred, whilst I appreciate how this might have looked, I can assure you this was not intentional. I am currently experiencing some mechanical problems with my bike that taking into account this episode clearly need attention sooner rather than later. I apologise for any inconvenience caused

Yours Sincerely.
:lol :lol Your just too funny :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
honest "oshifer", my fingers slipped off the clutch and it just floated up and hung there for 50 feet... on ACCIDENT!!!

..."and while I was trying to keep it down, I had to shift up two or three gears.... Fortunately, it had no power to keep up in fourth and it settled the wheel down saving my life.... I swear it was unintentional"

hahahaha.. I hope they will believe it... I would :laugh

hahahaha... g

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
errr,, good luck with that

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol :lol Your just too funny :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Is now a good time to mention I work at a police college

How could you not be tempted by a quarter mile straight!!:laugh

·
Registered
1,380 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Damn how I miss my old green TLS that was stolen. I don't know whether this TLR I'm building will ever compare...

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
:laugh :lol

Let us know how the letter worked! I might need it some time. (When I learn how to accidentally wheelie :devious)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts