TLZone Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey to you all.. FMOTOS has still not made this right..I ordered these $800 fairings in April, it is now December.. I received them w broken tabs.. they asked if I would glue them back on first.. I said No, they will break again, they did send me the new side fairings w/o broken tabs. But, they DID NOT paint the rear section nor the seat cowl correctly.. two different color yellows were used, the black stripe was not matching like it was suppose to. So I sent these back to them, COD, $114.60 out of my pocket to send them the fairings because or their terrible incompetence.. it was delivered to them on a Saturday, a note was left.. somehow FMOTOS lost the usps note, so I gave them the tracking number to get the package.. the package sat at the USPS that is with in two miles from the FMOTOS building, for over a month... they were too incompetent to pick it up.. the package has since come back to me.. Now FMOTOS is not returning my emails nor any of my phone calls..
BE WARNED Of This COMPANY

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I got the BBB in Sacramento involved.. FMOTOS were too coward to return the BBB’s messages. So the BBB can’t do anything past that.. Too late to get PayPal involved.. so now I will have to pay money to have these Brand new fairings to be painted.. all I wanted from FMOTOS was for them to correctly paint these fairings as I ordered them and repay me the $114.60..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts