TLZone Forums banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Winter Springs/Orlando

And not to necro this thread any more, but from reading up it looks like there are a good number of people in the Orlando area. Im looking at buying a 97' TLS from a coworker in the next week or so if I like it. Know any good shop around here for parts/service/gear? I used to goto the Ridenow powersports on 17/92 between winter springs and lake mary area, but I think they might have closed (or I'm just oblivious as I drive by it). I'm gonna need to do some body work (mainly road rashed upper right fairing) on the right side, and might tweak the exhaust since he has it kinda high right now.

I haven't been riding in years. It's like getting back on a bike, yea? :confused

Gonna be quite a change from the 600 i used to ride.

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
There's quite a few of us in Florida and a few in South Georgia. Let's try to have a meet as soon as it warms up a little!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
If we can get enough interest maybe we can meet up at a beach on one of our coasts? Chime in guys.
Sounds good... I should have all the bugs worked out of the TLS by then.....

·
Registered
13,113 Posts
Any body heard from our crippled buddy ?

I'd like to know how he's getting on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Heres another Orlando rider just south of the downtown area....unfortunately though my TLR is currently out of commission

61 - 80 of 90 Posts