TLZone Forums banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
We didn't get there till 3:00,We had about 20 members ride and another 8 that came in their cars.I'm not trying to dog that club out or anything,But it was pretty dead,And alot of the members in my club weren't exactly happy when they found out a plate of food was $6.00,On top of the $10.00 you had to pay JUST to get in.To make matters worse,They were trying to get people to sign up for the slow race,But it was a $2.00 entrance fee.WTF??!!:confused Not to long after the race it started raining,So everyone was trying to go inside the club,And club security is out there acting like they were white house secret service or something.Our Vice president's wife(he wasn't there because he had to work),was tring to get in with her son and daughter,this bouncer said her daughter couldn't get in because she was only 18,But then turns around to let her son in who's only 16,And their was other kids in the club who looked like they were in grade school or younger.We also had the most repped trophy won,But since we left early,Their treasurer or whoever called our club president and told him we would have won,But some other club came AFTER we left and had more people.We left to go up the street around a quarter til 5 to go to mickey d's to get some food,And we came back by the club to hop on the turnpike to come back to ocala at about 6 or so,it was raining and there was pretty much no one there,So what club she was talking about i have no idea.when you figure in the tolls and the gas it took to get there,It was pretty much a big letdown.:rantMy brother in law's in that club,And i told him to make sure they come to our picnic on the 4th of july and they'll see how it's done:)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yeah,we're from ocala.We're supposed to be going to valdosta georgia this weekend for our sister chapters annual picnic,But i'm not sure if i'm gonna make that one cause i need to put the front sprocket on my bike and i have a forkseal that needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Didn't know about that.The shop owner's name is abraham right?rides a Gixxer 1000 with a turbo and a u.s.a.f. paint job theme?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ok,I thought that was him.Listen, no offense or anything,But that guy did some work for our club president and a few other members of our club last year,and the work that was performed was extremely poor,Not to mention the runaround that he was giving everybody when everyone was wondering what was going on with their bikes,So to keep from stepping on anyone's toes I'll probably ride up there with my son and some other guys to meet you and say hi,But our president said he won't be nowhere near that shop.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
LOL..no offense taken. I know EXACTLY what you mean. He's the reason why my bike is taking so long. He 1st offered to take care of EVERYTHING for me. A full sponsorship. He was gonna do the paint, the mods, a 240 kit, etc etc. This was like March of '07. He kept givin me the run-a-round also. here it is a whole year later and he hasnt done a thing!!! Now he says that he cnt do my bike anymore. So when I get pissed and start speaking my mind he says that he'll still paint it. So thats the only reason why Im going to his opening or even associating with him. Fully custom paint job for free. If he wasnt gonna get me in by next month, I was gonna take my business as well as others (I have a lil clout w/ orlandos bike community. So i could stop most of his orlando business lol). So I was told to bring my bike to him the middle of april. Either way tho, Ill never do business with him again, nor will I recommend him.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Man,That's crazy.I've been following your progress on & off for the past few months now,I read where the builder had backed out of doing your tl,but i had NO idea it was that guy.He's realy bad news,He took the 240 kit off of his 10 and sold it to 1 of the girls in our club,and pretended it was new and charged her the new kit price for it.He was supposed to paint my boy's hyabusa and when he FINEALLY got the bike back,the top was painted but the bottom wasn't.That's the reason why he has the shop now cause he was working outta his house,but my friend was so mad about his hyabusa that he called code enforcement on him and they came out and cited him for multiple infractions (running a business in a area only zoned for housing,improper disposal of oil/old paint,e.t.c.).There's another shop that's having a open house on the 11th that our club and i believe the latin riders are going to be at,It's called taboo toyz,it's right off of 200,The guys in there are pretty cool.If you get a chance you should come check it out.I guess syndicate customs is to ocala what ray-rays is to orlando:laugh I hope he at least paints your bike and it comes out good,it's the least he can do since he backed out on everything else

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Damn that is crazy! I thought he was opening the shop just bcuz business was picking up or something. Yea, I took him my original TL in march last year. I admit it wasnt in the best shape from being moved around from house to house while disassymbled while I was in the hospital so I know it lost a few minor things like some bolts. He said his tech would fix it all. Then after about 6 months of waiting he says he's just now starting on my bike. Another month later he says my bike wont start. Next thing I know, his tech is writing me on myspace telling me to come get my bike and that he was gonna start charging me a storage fee for every day my bike was there, starting that day. So I went and picked it up with a friend the next day. It came back to me in worst shape then I took it to him. He actually still owes me $400 because he sold my chrome wheels. Yea Ive heard of Taboo Toyz. Im having a club meeting 2nite, so I'll talk to my members and see how many wanna ride to Ocala on the 11th. Yea, Im kool with Ray Ray..outside of his business:laugh..but I wouldnt spend any money with him lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
damn it, i envy ya dudes im in tx now but born and raised in miami ive been out here in dallas, tx for bout 2 yrs, the damn cowboys suck tho, is not that bad lots of peepz to ride wit tho.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dunnellon.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts