TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
beautiful pics :hail looks so relaxing and quiet :yes

btw arent the fisherman supposed to be in front of the ugly fish instead of letting the ugly fish hold the fisherman :confused

J.K :laugh

that is one gigantic fish how did U get it out of the water must struggle like crasy and weight a lot :)

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btw arent the fisherman supposed to be in front of the ugly fish instead of letting the ugly fish hold the fisherman :confused
:rant :banghead :laugh :laugh

that is one gigantic fish how did U get it out of the water must struggle like crasy and weight a lot :)
the last fish in that lot weighed 15.6 kilos (34lb 4oz in old money) and yes it did fight a bit.. :laugh :thumbup

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great pics! I especially love the first two. So peaceful looking.

W

·
0 Posts
great shots tiny! :hail

where is that exactly? Looks like Finland! :thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
great shots tiny! :hail

where is that exactly? Looks like Finland! :thumbup
don´t know but It would be a perfect place for an Oilrigg :laugh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but wouldent mind a trip to that lake :hail

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
cool pics and a very big fish!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Pics like that make me wish I hadnt sold my carp and pike gear chuffing lovely, mighty carp I never captured any that size for sure !!!:)

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
great photos there. thanks for taking the time to stop and shoot em.
:thumbup

·
Registered
433 Posts
Those are huge carp! I haven't fished for them in years, but there is a little creek up Palomar Mountain that has them in it. We go there with our ultralight trout gear and catch them. The biggest I have got in there was around 10 pounds. It is so different the set ups you guys use use over there. A lot of spinning gear. I personally can't stand spinning gear, but it is hard to find very small bait casters that are worth a crap. And that don't cost an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
My, what a big one you have ;)

Great fish babe. Maybe one day I'll catch one that big :thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts