TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ca'mon boys and girls, you know the holiday season is behind us. Long dreary cold black nights await us for the next two months. The Tiller and Tillis are in a gajillion pieces out in the shop for the mod season (phuck ya'll who live in a "year round" climate)

the only hope to get through it is found at the bottom of a Jose bottle... if you can't beat them, join them

it's friday, it's time, lets get your farcus on...

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Actually mate its saturday..........only 2 oclock in the afternoon so a bit early but may join ya later...............:dowhat as its such a nice day here in Godzone i might just bugger off for a ride................:devious

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yew BASTARD!!!, fug ya'll southern hemisphere wankers...... it's frickin cold and wet in Chicago and my baby is in a million pieced awaiting a modification.

yes, that's right, I'm TOTALLY jones'n for a ride. Give me a sunny day and 50'F and I'll do it, I WILL, I'll take her out in the middle of winter and do wheelies......

don't make me.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Never seen Rifleman on the bottle before....:confused

Me thinks maybe the wheelies should wait a while.:laugh

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Back home after a brisk jaunt through some backroads.........just cracked a woodstock..................:devious

1 - 6 of 6 Posts