TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had me last sitting on Friday for me cover up tattoo!!!!

He managed to do it in 7 hours instead of 9 which is good, also saves me some money!!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Wow that thing looks great!!!:hail
Never stop getting tatted!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Damn sweet, how much that set ya back ?

·
Registered
909 Posts
damn that ain't to bad at all for that time on it. Nice one all round i say :)

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
:lol tattoo of what? :laugh

Looks like a serpent mixed with a dragon. I can't see the whole thing so I can't piece it together.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Can you also repost the pic of what you had covered up?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Nice one Lee. Looks great. :thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
That is a nice one :thumbup

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
realy nice and good detailed tattoo THUMPER:hail :hail i seriously need a good cover-up done on my first ever tattoo that i got when i was 13:coocoo
something similar to yours:devious would look real good:thumbup(heres a pic of mine:laugh

:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
realy nice and good detailed tattoo THUMPER:hail :hail i seriously need a good cover-up done on my first ever tattoo that i got when i was 13:coocoo
something similar to yours:devious would look real good:thumbup(heres a pic of mine:laugh

:laugh:laugh
People usually have their g/friends name tattoo on their arm, what you trying to say about her Jeff:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
:laugh :laugh that was my nick-name at school paul:) PIG:O i think i was a bit plumper than the rest of my friends:) and i still am to this day:devious :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
:laugh :laugh that was my nick-name at school paul:) PIG:O i think i was a bit plumper than the rest of my friends:) and i still am to this day:devious :laugh :laugh
I was commenting from experiance:devious , i went out with some right ugly pigs when i was younger:banghead:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Looks good Lee. When my Koi (one of three to be done) on my leg is finished I'll have to post a pic. Waiting for the 3rd session to heal at the moment, I reckon on at least another two to finish the first koi.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts