TLZone Forums banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
LOL, Had a CBR600 FSPORT at 17. With a Restrictor (ofcourse :devious ) Did a 50mph (cough cough) rolling stoppie into the back of a fiesta on it. Bouncer is still trying to extract money off them for me.

Bought a Crash damaged ZX12R in august too. Rebuilt that and rode it around for a while during the time the TL was off the road. Wish you could publish a sound clip of the TL. It's forkin awsome.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I want one of them sound boards that you get in greeting cards, hidden in the front cover of the mag, but it'd have to be a two-stroke 250 I reckon, 'cos you'd never get the bowel-wobbling bass of the TL in there...

I did the stoppie thing too, into a manager of Claims Direct. We settled at a cash machine!!! :devious

And those restrictor plates fall out the carbs so easily eh? I stuck with it for a whole month!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Dale,have you finished the CB large one yet?

·
Registered
18 Posts
The 'even Bigger one' you mean? I wish... I'm so skint and I need a rad, oil cooler, set of flatties and an SP2 front end. No, I really NEED them. I do. It's an awesome paper weight at the moment. Keeps the tiles on the floor over at X-bikes...

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
guishnu said:
Wish you could publish a sound clip of the TL. It's forkin awsome.
Would sound even better with the ex worxs tlr yoshi full titanium system i got----56mil bore pipes with 60mil cans :)

WANNA BUY IT GUISH

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Hey dale, you must have read my mind ,as i was just about to email you some pics mate.
Heres a pic.Have changed my mind on the k3 seat unit now i am going to fit 04 r1 with 50mil termi carbon cans which will be made to fit onto the other 2-1 full titanium tls yoshi system i'm getting soon(money needed) :)

Dale i could tell you a few stories about POLYGON and so could TLRYOGI ,

·
Registered
875 Posts
Oh fook,
How much Monkey.
Also, still thinking about the K4 rear end. Sorry I never got back to you on that but saving money for the car has kinda taken priority a bit.

EDIT: Me and you need to talk about that swingarm matey... Can you PM me with some details?

EDIT 2: Sorry, I know it's a MV swingarm and wheel but how easy was it to fit in and match up to your standard shock mount setup? It looks FORKIN bad. I want one :)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Dale. Just sent you an email. Dunno if it's too late or what. Photos might be big files - if so I apologise cos I'm shite at this puta stuff.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm Oakham, Corby to Melton on the 6003, 606 and then gan bak heem on the mini tt 6047 to MH mmmmmmmmm, spent many a happy hooning hour out that way chap! :hail

Nice place to be Dale :)

Sounds like you aint too far from Stoney for next years Thurs blasts then m8e???

Ps we were at Rocky yesterday with 100%, my last one of the year, gettin' a bit slibbery, loadsa crashes! Steve was at Mallory the other day, they ran out of ambulances and stopped it!!!
Time for the pipe and slippers (trackwise) until next year me thinks!:laugh

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Dale,
Thought you might find a few that could be classed as special !

Guish,
If that pics in the mag, you owe me a pint !

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Lock said:

Ps we were at Rocky yesterday with 100%, my last one of the year, gettin' a bit slibbery, loadsa crashes! Steve was at Mallory the other day, they ran out of ambulances and stopped it!!!
Time for the pipe and slippers (trackwise) until next year me thinks!:laugh
Glad you posted that dude, set my stall out to go to Donny on Tues 16th... aranged day off work and everything £99 full noise day :coocoo

Made my mind up for me... pipe and slippers time :thumbup :)
I'll wrap her up now and put her to bed

Dave :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
OH fer CHRISTS sake NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Not Guishs FUGLY mug in one of me fave mags!!!....please tell me it's not true DaLomas Kid....Please!!

:puke
:devious
:laugh

·
Registered
478 Posts
Oldbull said:
Glad you posted that dude, set my stall out to go to Donny on Tues 16th... aranged day off work and everything £99 full noise day :coocoo

Made my mind up for me... pipe and slippers time :thumbup :)
I'll wrap her up now and put her to bed

Dave :)
:hail Dont blame you chap, its ok for a couple of sessions just before lunch but after that the sun drops like a fooker, along with the track temp :laugh
Its fine for a laugh if its a nice dry day, so long as you can keep the horns from sprouting and keep it sensible:devious
(so that counts me out:laugh )

Best way m8e, i think we are planning to dust them off in March!:)

61 - 80 of 87 Posts