TLZone Forums banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yep, I guess I need to go over to the states. I tell ya what, I could bring my whole family.
Then maybe I could marry my sister, divorce my uncle and commit bigamy with my mother. I would fit right in then yeah:devious In the eternal words of my good friend bouncer. "You sure got a pretty mouth, boy":puke
Now where'd I put my banjo :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Im sorry deltl1ks. This is like our own little bit of british cyberspace, you gotta luv it :laugh I treat my ladies with respect. However, bouncer is a mate and gives worse than she get's. Oh.. Fnnar Fnnar. :devious

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey chaps,

This is Dale and sorry for being a bit tardy with my replies! Contrary to how it may appear, time is actually short! I'm looking for one TLR really and one TLS for this feature, and it's really dependent on who can get me hi-res pics quick enough! So far Wheeler's in the lead with his nifty online gallery! But that K3 front-ended TLR is shit-hot too! And who's is the red TLS?

Thanks all, Dale Slowmass

EDIT: I've just downloaded Guishnu's little collection too! :D Proper bo' bikes here boys! If mr Wheeler and mr Guishnu could email me that'd be brilliant! Cheers, Dale

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
can outsiders summit our bikes? :devious

If so click on my bike link in my signature

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Dale the red TLS is mine and the bit below tells you all you need to know about it.

She sure is purdy.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Foook me Dale, how r u m8, havent seen ya since we all went to Stoney ages ago (u on 1 wheel mainly).:hail
Wot r u up 2 these days chap?

Think u should come out for some beer with the squadron (phil, trig etc) in Kett m8e!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds like a plan dude, or you could come up here! I moved to a village near Oakham and the roads are AWESOME! I seriously need a damper on the 6R, but they're so twisty... shame the weather's closing in though :( And the sun today was wasted on me 'cos I had car maintenance to do :rant

And Chris, the shot of you dozing in front of the TLR is in the mag! :)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Oh yeah, out of intrest, that picture of me "Dozing" by the TL is actualy me once I had finaly finished the bike. I was smoking a big fat romeo and juliet cigare.
Did I also mention that when I built the bike I was only 19? Now just turned 20. Not bad for a cocky little scrote eh?

·
Registered
429 Posts
:rotfl Special School:rotfl

41 - 60 of 87 Posts