TLZone Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pilette designed a watch and had it made for me for Christmas with a TLS engine on the face. I've gotten a few PM's asking about the watch. Currently the one I have is the only one in existence, but Pilette could probably be convinced to order up some more if folks are interested. She thinks she could swing about $35-$45 each shipped (conus - overseas also fine, just have to check on shipping costs) if we can do a batch of 10 or so.

So, if anyone would be interested please post here. If enough people are interested Pilette will see about ordering some more up. Lead time could be up to a month as they have to be made.

The watch seems to be decent quality to me, though I'm no watch expert. There would be no warranty.

Here are pics of mine. I've had it for a few weeks now and it has kept time as it should:deal

Best I can tell all parts are stainless steel.

Info from the mfg
# Unisex high quality stainless steel watch.
# 6mm thickness.
# The watch casing measures approximately 1 1/4" in diameter, the watch band fits most wrists from approx. 6 1/2" to 8".
# The watch band is made of stainless steel and is easily adjusted.
# Stainless steel watch case and back.
# Miyota watch movement made by Citizen.
# Battery included

·
Registered
72 Posts
dibs on one.
just curious, in the pics the band looks gold colored, i'm assuimg thats just the light since its stainless stell, or am i mistaken?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yes please shipped to UK post code HX3 5PG

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,856 Posts
That's cool. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dibs on one.
just curious, in the pics the band looks gold colored, I'm assuming that's just the light since its stainless stell, or am i mistaken?

Yep that's just the light - its regular stainless steel color:) The hands are also stainless steel (or look like it). The only part that isn't stainless (or at least doesn't look like stainless) is the thin white surround around the picture.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
how about one with the faster R engine :devious

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could probably do one if someone has a good pic of an R engine :deal

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll ask pilette, there may be other bands:)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:thumbup Pilette just ordered up a batch of them. When they are here, assuming they look good, I'll post up an offical for sale thread, take payment and ship them out:thumbup

ETA till I get them is about ~2-3weeks, then I expect about 1-week turnaround/shipping for most locations:)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
:bananaWoo hoo

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd like to see if these could be made with a different photo for the members of HawkGTForum.com -- who do I contact? That watch looks great!!!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shoot me a pm and I'll pass the info along to Pilette. If you've got a specific photo in mind send that along too:)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Best postcode ever!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That does make it just right:thumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts