TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete 1997 all original TLS engine that I'm thinking about parting out. The engine has 52,000 miles on it and the bottom end is seized. I don't want to break it apart if nobody wants any of the parts. It is a lot easier to move around in one piece. So far all I know is that it was running when it lost power while the previous owner was riding it. It will not turn over so I'm thinking that it spun a crank bearing. If you want something just call dibs on it and if there is enough interest I will split the engine this weekend. I have already removed the cams and they are in good condition.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I would be interested in the heads with cams depending on price and shipping to 98133. Thanks

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be interested in the heads with cams depending on price and shipping to 98133. Thanks
$230.00 shipped. That's for the heads, cams, idler gears, and valve covers.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
296 Posts
thanks for the reply, I'm really wanting to find a complete tlr engine to rebuild so I'll pass for now

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tl heads on an sv work well , i bet shipping o/s would be ridiculous!
I'll check, anybody know the weight of a set of complete heads. I don't have a scale to measure mine to get an accurate quote.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts