TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, So I arrive home on Saturday after another good quading sesh with my son and a few mates, Joe ( my son) thoroughly knackered but beeming from ear to ear noticed as I reverse into the driveway that the garage was open.
I never thought anything of it as my missus car was at the side of the house.

I go to walk into the house and the door was locked! so I walk around the back of the house thinking she had locked the front while she was out the back...... nope door fecking locked, now by this point my stomach is churning, as I remembered that Nikki and my daughter were going to go shopping, So I check the garage,
fecking lock was busted and the shuttering was damaged :banghead look inside to find my bike had "tried to be moved" and that the ignition was busted :rant looking around I noticed that they had tried moving my missus bike ( SV650 ) and dropped it :rant , now by this point I am well p*ssed and a few choice words were making there way out my mouth for all to hear.
the thieving bastages have taken most of my tools ( Most of which were fecking Snap on )..........

But the good news is, one of them cut themselves and it must be bad by the amount of blood on my garage floor, so I hope the f*cker gets ganggreen and rots in hell.

now after the intial p*ssed period I started thinking, Nikki's car was in the driveway, and they STILL had the balls to smash the garage open. If Nikki HAD been there what would they have done :confused :rant .

Well the cops were great they have taken statements and samples, and because its a small village I live in and the fact they must be local or know someone local means, WHEN I FIND THE LITTLE PRICK/ PRICKS I will NOT be calling any police as I want real justice to be issued.:rant :rant :rant
scummy bastages:rant :rant
I suppose I have to look at it that my family are fine and that its materials that can be replaced, but my blood is boiling at this :rant :rant :rant :rant

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Good thing they cut them selves there. Makes any dna testings pretty easy.

****ing bastages. :rant :fire

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Sorry to hear that - its a horrible feeling when you discover something like that - feels like you've been violated!
Like you say, things can be replaced.
Good luck with catching the thieving scum.

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts

Not only that, if the cut was that bad, chances are they may have gone to A&E or the doctor, hence will be traceable....... :confused

Bad luck, but as you say be thankful it is only material things missing - house insurance cover it?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

yeah thats what i am hoping, and being honest I cant fault the police, they were bloody good, plus they were both bikers, although they are still not on the same as us Suzuki thumpers ha ha one had a blade 954, and the other had a Kwacker zx9r, both top blokes.

but i hope whoever cut themself is in a lot of pain and is infected, he cut himself on the garage door ( mustve been where they were prising it open.)
:fire thieving scum

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not only that, if the cut was that bad, chances are they may have gone to A&E or the doctor, hence will be traceable....... :confused

Bad luck, but as you say be thankful it is only material things missing - house insurance cover it?
Yeah mate house insurance will cover the garage door, but the tools are harder to prove unless I have pictures or receipts ( some of which I have actually found - which is not like me at all, I normally shred or burn things like that )

Nikkis bike isnt to bad thankfully, and my mate at Girders Ltd has got plastics plus new bar ends and clutch lever, ( I dont want to put that through any insurance or it will be a nightmare to get her insured agin ), so I just need to spray the plastics and that will hopefully be that....

:banghead

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Make sure when the cops catch the scroats you go to the court when they are up. Write down their address('s) when the court starts ... Then when the courts let them off with a 'harsh' warning you know where to go to deliver some real justice.

:hail TLR's

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doh that sucks, but at least they didn't get away with the bikes. Hopefully the ins will cover the tools, I know snappy stuff isn't cheep.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Make sure when the cops catch the scroats you go to the court when they are up. Write down their address('s) when the court starts ... Then when the courts let them off with a 'harsh' warning you know where to go to deliver some real justice.

:hail TLR's
yeah I agree with that, would love to go deliver them some real justice, sounds like a plan :devious

maybe a ballpin hammer across there knuckles, hmmm six inch nails through there feet onto wooden floor, superglue there p*sser shut :dowhat yeah I like that idea, although gloves would need to be worn as they will know doubt riddled with something since they are no doubt inbreeds who enjoy nothing better than dirt track riding the rusty sherrifs badge of poodles :laugh

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
That sucks :(

It's about time we started ganging up into "posses" again I think ... **** the police they couldn't find their balls with both hands down their pants ... and start dishing out some frontier justice. Cos obviously the present 'legal system' is nothing of a deterent to these dickless, gormless, oxygen theives. Perhaps if there was more of a chance of getting caught & nailed to the floor they might think twice before getting their shiftless asses off their mothers sofa & ripping off folk who've actually worked for their toys

:rant

·
Registered
110 Posts
I absolutely sympathise with you mate - I had a similar scumbag attack recently myself ('Theiving Scumbags' thread).
Contrary to your experience the police have been totally frigging useless - not even come out to take a statement, let along 'investigate' the crime. There too fecking busy trying to nick people like me who have 'loud pipes' or slightly undersize number plates, or who are doing 36mph in a 30mph zone, or some such crap.:banghead
I'm sorry to say it (and someone in my position shouldn't, I guess) but I am seriously considering 'proper' justice myself. A mate has suggested the scum-sucking toads will probably return and that we should lay in wait for them. He's got one of them silent gas-powered air rifles and has proposed that we shoot the bastides in the earhole, thus causing them some incredible pain and damage:) :) :) . The idea here is that they might reconsider the virtues of their activities, at least in regards my area. Thing is, there was a time when I would never have entertained such an idea - but these days, hmmm, I'm not so sure anymore:confused

Doc

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Hell Yeah!!! I'm all for frontier justice, count me in :rant Always wanted to go back oop norf again, only ever been to the Fort William area (Scottish Six Days Trial) and JJ wants to go too.......................

I'm sure you'll kep us informed Ally :devious

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hell Yeah!!! I'm all for frontier justice, count me in :rant Always wanted to go back oop norf again, only ever been to the Fort William area (Scottish Six Days Trial) and JJ wants to go too.......................

I'm sure you'll kep us informed Ally :devious
Abso-fooking-lootly mate:devious ,

was talking to my next door neighbour last night, and he was telling me the guy down the bottom of my street had his garage broken into on the Friday night and his daughters motocross bike was knicked a Yaz TTR125 ( hmm wonder when it will appear on egay), and some of his tools was knicked too.

So now I am thinking that the police only re-acted to my call cause it had already happened to someone else just the night before.

So now I know they MUST be local or at least know someone local, AND this aint a big village soooo WHEN I find them scummy poodle pumpers, anyone that wants to come watch the fun then you are more than welcome,
I was thinking maybe doing a burn out on there balls I am sure they would really enjoy that :devious
DOC I really feel for ya matey I hope you find the scum

my mates are keeping there ears open for any gossip...........

NOW here is a thought....... my mate jokingly said that I better have a good solicitor because whoever broke into my garage was injured, and he said they may try and claim against me in the courts????? which has now made me think CAN HE????????

·
Registered
254 Posts
If the theiving f**king scumbag does try to claim off you for his 'injury', you'll find out exactly which pond he lives in and you'll be able to go and remind him that that 'injury' was only a starter to what could happen, again and again and again if he chooses to go ahead with such a ridiculous thing. Of course going there with a decent sized persuader (hammer) and 'accidently' dropping it on his fingers a few hundred times might make him see the error of his ways a bit quicker...

Scum like this make my blood boil. I hope you get it sorted mate :)

Amanda

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
:stupid :rant :kicknuts :fire :bash :bitchslap amongst other things :rant :mad

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
and he said they may try and claim against me in the courts????? which has now made me think CAN HE????????
I'm no legal beagal matey, but if he cut himself on a door that he damaged, there should be NO WAY you're liable. He might have a case if you smeared excrement on the tips of 3 purposeful garden forks that swung down from the ceiling as soon as the garage door is opened without first disabling them via a safety switch:devious

REALLY GOOD POINT IMO: These stupid f**kwits don't realise that if they steal something local, the local contents/vehicle insurance goes up - so they end up paying for it anyway:coocoo

'real justice' is on the cards, but you don't wanna have the situation where a bigger and bigger 'army' is needed every time - and inbetween confrontations someone gets hurt. Even a group of thick twats could watch you and your families' movements during the week and effect you indirectly, i.e. claim they are a customer you hit, etc. I'm all in favour of violence against scum, but it has to be planned well and not initiated on the spur of the moment, ironically it's safer if you had no ulterior motive

my 2 pence, real sorry for your loss:banghead

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for the words everyone :thumbup

Dont worry, WHEN I find out who they are I will take my time and plan revenge, BUT I WILL GET MY REVENGE :rant
Even I need to wait for 6 months after the event, thet wont know whats hit them............:devious
cheers again everyone :)

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Good on you Ally:yes you is a cunning fox!:devious

1 - 20 of 27 Posts