TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took a friends boat out for the weekend. never thought i'd fill up my 2 gig camera card, but i did. 554 pictures. don't worry, i won't post them all :scared

a few wildlife shots (too long of a distance for my 75-300 usually), some boats, and me working on my portrait shots mainly. i havn't sorted through all the pics of the boat, he's trying to sell it so there are a ton. i'll get those up in a bit. oh, and the shit ton of just plain ol' scenery

note the seaplane in the pic also :ninja:

the ones on land are on stewart island

not me taking the picture... this may be one of like 10 out of the 500+ :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you tell i love the new camera?

i'll spare you the plush interior, but i think you guys will appreciate this...

two twin turbo detroit diesels... the engine room is perhaps my favorite room on the boat :scared

the boat

·
Registered
538 Posts
very nice boat, great for being a weekend pirate.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sweet boat and pics:thumbup :hail

Its amazing how many pics you can take when you aren't worried about burning though film. When pilette went on vacation last she had 16gb worth of memory with her I think!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Great shots there
Really like the ones of the boat engines,glad i dont have to pay for the diesel to run em

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, we took a really short trip and didnt use much power so we didnt run the gen set all the time (btw, there are 2 diesel generators in addition to the 2 powerhouses) and got lucky and only used maybe 200 gallons-ish. in 2 days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts