TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twenty to feckin five in the feckin morning I was up!!

Whats all that about? :banghead

Wonder what I will be doing after Christmas dinner? :boring

Still.......

:megaphone ITS CHRISTMAS as Noddy Holder once said. :banana

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
i spose i was lucky then, mine was up at 6.00

·
Registered
59 Posts
hmmm... i worked until 3am christmas eve and am doing another 12 hour shift on christmas day... as you can see i'm working hard here...

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
5.50 so i cant grumble ;)
having a great day..............full of dinner,the wifes asleep and the kids are going mad with new toys :lol
Merry Christmas one and all :D
got the compleat Monty python box set of films :hail so that's my day planned for tomorrow ;)

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
got up at 11.00..not too bad from the night befor.had a bit of toast.sat for 2 hrs doing the last 3 levels on halo....then reboarded the ceiling in cellar(workshop where i keep my bikes)then painted the walls......a bit of dr who.....fantasic...time for some islay:laugh are the joys of single life. :) :)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
bleen drinking sinde dinner tome am ratjer pieaad

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
bleen drinking sinde dinner tome am ratjer pieaad
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
i wish i had been mate:)
my kids are al grown up now but thankfully i had my GRANDSON delivered to me at 10oclock to open his pressies at my house that me and the wife got him:) :) he's still here now:dowhat he's just fell asleep and ive tucked him up in his 'THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE BED:devious :laugh :laugh
i'll sleep like a lamb tomorow night though:boring :boring :boring

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
here is his bed,i notice the wife has put it beside my half of our bed:devious

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
MY three year old says "I wish I had a bed like that" :hail He loves Thomas trains.

Up at five with the youngest, went to moms for Christmas breakfast and then unwrap presents. A great day. The kids have been wired all day. I finally put together and old 486 450mhz with 320MB of Ram and a 20 gig hard drive for the kids to play online with. It beats buying a new one, cause I just can't right now. It's running WinXp SP2 Avast antivirus, and a wireless usb nic adapter. I'm using it now. I also tossed in a cdrom and a cdrom burner along with a 100MB internal zip drive and a floppy. Works good.

Christmas has been fun.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That is a cool bed:thumbup

Dell, what did you end up doing about the little bike/quad?

have fun

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
that bed was worth buying:hail:hail when my grandson stopped we put him in it at 9.30pm and he slept till 8.30 the next morning:dowhat he's normaly up at 6.30:banghead

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I passed this year. We might ses if I can get it for His B-day in September. I want a name brand quad not an knock off that's hard to get parts for.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts