TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a busy week :coocoo

After converting his road TLS to his race bike and buying a ZZR1100 road hack he finally saw sense and wanted another TLS for the road.

I happened to have a few spares knocking around and a freshly converted TLR engine to TLS oil cooler configuration (clicky), so a plan was born last weekend :laugh

·
Registered
961 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I,m sooooooooo excited now:banana Last time we spoke Sam "still had a bit to do" that was 7 o'clock last night:rolleyes I just need to get to York for a shake down run & we're away:thumbup Once again Sams' TL Emporium comes up trumps :hail A public slap on the back for Sam. :D
When we first talked about it, the date line was "a couple of months" :confused but it's amazing what can be achieved when someone has your £10k race bike in his shed:laugh Can't thank the man enough, I've decided not to kick his ass on our track days now:laugh
Looks like I'll be touring Devon & Cornwall on a proper bike after all:hail

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
The bars are just cheap moto cross bars off Eskip. 740mm wide 47mm rise 91mm height
Cheers stu.Ive long thought of doing something like that,A im getting older:laughB Methinks it would make the TL feel like a big fat tard:devious

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
So Sam, how many more bikes have you got laying around your shed, spread in parts?

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
:laugh

The production line.

Very good :hail

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead
Sam.... I really envy your skills, your abilities, your bikes, your shed, your tools and I really hate the fact I am half planet away from you :banghead

Great job again...... :hail beautiful bike :drool
kudos to the man :hail

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
sweet. got one not so fat stu too?

cheers not so fat stu

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So Sam, how many more bikes have you got laying around your shed, spread in parts?
Starting to run out now :laugh

I have enough to make another "Special Rolling Chassis" if/when I get back to the blower project

You can see the forks in the first picture on the floor along with two more freshly built spare engines and a further one waiting to be done.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Nice to see you have some regular garage stuff...spotted the Dulux paint on the shelf, or does it hold TL bits :laugh:laugh

I've got one of those trays full of nuts, bolts, washers and any other niggly naggly part that rolls away when you drop em...."sod it I'll put a new one on" is the norm when that happens :laugh:laugh

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Sam, can you post up some specs on your stand? I need that on my lift :coocoo

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I know he's a true spanner monkey....that bloody big roll of silver gaffa tape on the shelves.

I had a garage like that once..........air comp, all tools, lifts, welding gear etc etc

Then I got engaged........................................married.............and a daddy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Whow, the TL goes back into production :laugh Good work!!

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
961 Posts
It's insured, pick up tomorrow night, MOT tues, Tax Weds, STAND BACK Thurs
:hail:devious:laugh:coocoo:rotfl:thumbup:banana:eek:mg:clap:doug

Yeah I'm happy!!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
good on ya sam great work:thumbup:hail i wonder if you'll have time/space to 'fettle' my hill climb tls when i find 1:devious
can't belive we both missed that blue tls on eskip:banghead i fancied that until stu told me that you were interested in it. i didn't want to bid against you:banghead someone got a right bargain:(
nice one stu:thumbup any chance i can take it for a spin sometime?:devious

1 - 20 of 62 Posts