13,114 Posts
What it took you 1 hr 49 to change your shirt :confused

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What it took you 1 hr 49 to change your shirt :confused
I got a speed sweat on and had to remove the lumberjack shirt :lol

(Notice Stu's new bore and stroke numbers, he did that before he even arrived !)

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
If tom cruise had a tl he'd be yelling "show me the dyno sheet!"

looking good lad:thumbup

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If tom cruise had a tl he'd be yelling "show me the dyno sheet!"
Our Dyno guy is a bit busy so He's dropping it off on Saturday, we just dropped my 1040cc PCIII map on it, so hopefully won't take too long to fine tune. Might take a couple of days before it gets mapped, so fingers crossed :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doug great work :clap

·
Registered
961 Posts
(Notice Stu's new bore and stroke numbers, he did that before he even arrived !)
I'm like a kid with a new toy:laugh Think I might get some tank stickers made in honour of Sam's engine building/fitting expertise:hail Perhaps I'd better wait & see if it stays together on the dyno first:devious
Big up to Sam, building & fitting my new motor, so I can kick his cardy covered ass this year:whipping:laugh
Biggest/longest job of the night:O Drilling the sump plug for the lock wire, 7 drill bits, loadsa sweat, hammer, punches & copious amounts of profanity eventually got the job done:banghead
Gonna take Mrs Stu a long while to pay for this one:devious:)

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think I might get some tank stickers made in honour of Sam's engine building/fitting expertise:hail
Don't you fooking dare :rant :laugh

An hour to get home and on the PC :O Did you have a bit of "quiet" time with it in the shed :jack

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So... if wreck one of your bikes can I get a 1040 motor to? Is that how it works? :laugh
depends if your wife/girlfriend is as accomodating as Stu's :devious

·
Registered
961 Posts
Don't you fooking dare :rant :laugh

An hour to get home and on the PC :O Did you have a bit of "quiet" time with it in the shed :jack
Stopped in a layby on the A64 & told it how much I'd missed it throbbing between my legs & one thing led to another:inlove:drool

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
nice :hail

·
Registered
59 Posts
what kind of cost are you looking at for a motor like this and what power increase do you get

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what kind of cost are you looking at for a motor like this and what power increase do you get
Depends on Spec, but a pretty healthy 1040 with cams etc is around the £2k mark, for that you get around 136 at the back wheel :thumbup

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
why did stu need a new motor?

and i can vouch that the 1040 is a nice package, even with standard cams etc, my bike is unbelievable now. i love it

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's a year old thread :laugh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts