·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It doesn't really go off, it skids of the tarmac, hits the concrete roadguard and spins on the road again.

That dude was so lucky that motorhome wasn't there 30 secs earlier :scared

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
man what a pace soooooooo lucky.....Dam lucky:coocoo :banghead

·
Registered
365 Posts
no matter what you ride!! a biker is a biker and i glad he did fly off that road:hail . on another note that was some hard riding:devious

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
do these dumbasses always crash when they go out?:coocoo Seems like the last FB vid we watched here had them rear-ending each other (that time it was a Superhawk vs. a 996). That was about $60K worth of motorbikes going down.:coocoo Save that sh!t for the track! Amazing bikes, though.:hail

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
Until I saw the first oncoming car....I thought that had to be a track. They are both lucky they didn't become a hood ornament. The Bimoto rider was lucky he crashed where he did...with the speed he was carrying I'm not sure he could have kept the bike tight through the next right....and the motorhome would have had a really big bug hit the windshield!

And for those that say it's some stupid riding...go to any of the local canyon roads here in Cali...you'll see the same! Which is why I don't ride the canyons anymore, it's one thing if I wreck alone....a whole nother thing when some ass wipes out riding over his head and takes me out...and it happens all too often.

One of my favorites...Harleys (and yes, I know this vid isn't in California)

http://www.twistedlimit.com/cbr/Twistedlimit317.WMV

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
That is some good riding, but damn he is lucky.
Just shows you gotta be carefull out there.

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Bunch of fecking retards riding like that on public roads with traffic and bicyclists, yep they crash every time their out filming.
One of these days their gonna die or kill someone or both. :thumbdown

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
at first I liked these guys, but I've lost respect for them. Riding hard and aggressive on powerful Vtwins is always fun to watch, but to be honest I'm getting tired of watching these ****ers crash. It wont be too long before we read a thread about one or more of them getting killed (not that we want that)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Such beautiful hardware, hearing those beauties singing as through those corners was top notch.

That pace on a public road that is not race prepped, I was scared of what the ending would be. Pretty good riders with not so good judgement:coocoo

Vtwins rule:D

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Apparantly the Bimota doesn't have a tip over sensor :laugh

Besides that.. they've got 'that' down there instead of up here :coocoo

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I do love how the bimota kept pulling away from that duc though :devious

TL--> :bitchslap <--996

1 - 20 of 30 Posts