TLZone Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine getting the whole summer off work (paid of course!) and then following WSB/MotoGP around Europe, doing a trackday at each track. Being a fantasy summer, you would obviously be travelling in this setup...

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Odd. That's very similar to my fantasy if I ever won the Lotto. I'd never thought of doing the trackday part but spending a year traveling the world following the MotoGP circuit and attending every race would be my dream. Getting to see the world and my favorite racing at the same time.

However, I'd travel by air, stay in hotels and have my bikes shipped or just rent. Forget that huge RV thing. I want to spend my time sight seeing, not in transit.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Posh Johnny said:
How the hell you you get through a drive thro with that in tow :confused
A truck that size comes with a chef!

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
we looked at a fleetwood american RV 6 wheeler thing 38 footer once but it only did 6mpg lol

·
Premium Member
6,905 Posts
billy_tlr said:
we looked at a fleetwood american RV 6 wheeler thing 38 footer once but it only did 6mpg lol

Chuckle Brothers next year at the BMF....

·
14,150 Posts
Tuckshop Ted said:
Chuckle Brothers next year at the BMF....

All that beer and no place for your bikes? :O Guess folks have their priorities! :laugh

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gixxerjasen said:
All that beer and no place for your bikes? :O Guess folks have their priorities! :laugh
That's what the trailer is for - bikes and workshop (with topless tyre changing girls) :)

·
14,150 Posts
Ahh, ok. In the cropped pic I thought you were losing the trailer. :)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
mmmmm beer and puppies :)

·
14,150 Posts
billy_tlr said:
mmmmm beer and puppies :)
Wait? There's puppies on this page? And I'm not talking about puppies, but puppies:drool. How'd I miss this?

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
gixxerjasen said:
Wait? There's puppies on this page? And I'm not talking about puppies, but puppies:drool. How'd I miss this?
friday said:
That's what the trailer is for - bikes and workshop (with topless tyre changing girls) :)
:) indeed puppies :)

·
14,150 Posts
Damn, I thought there were pics of said puppies. :banghead

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Give it time Gixxer................somone will post some up :devious

Don't you agree Tiny :O

·
14,150 Posts
Ok, I'll give you 2 hours and 27 minutes....cuz then I'll be on my way home from work to where I can view "Puppies" without worry of getting fired. :thumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts